4. ožu 2015.

Waiting on Wednesday (#136)


You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.

We can't wait to read...


 Seven years ago, the Veil that separates humanity from what lies beyond was torn apart, and New Orleans was engulfed in a supernatural war. Now, those with paranormal powers have been confined in a walled community that humans call the District. Those who live there call it Devil's Isle.

Claire Connolly is a good girl with a dangerous secret: she’s a Sensitive, a human endowed with magic that seeped through the Veil. Claire knows that revealing her skills would mean being confined to Devil’s Isle. Unfortunately, hiding her power has left her untrained and unfocused.

Liam Quinn knows from experience that magic makes monsters of the weak, and he has no time for a Sensitive with no control of her own strength. But when he sees Claire using her powers to save a human under attack—in full view of the French Quarter—Liam decides to bring her to Devil’s Isle and the teacher she needs, even though getting her out of his way isn’t the same as keeping her out of his head.

But when the Veil threatens to shatter completely, Claire and Liam must work together to stop it, or else New Orleans will burn…

Expected publication date: August 4th 2015

Happy reading,

Broj komentara: 7:

  1. I can't wait to read this one as well.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I've actually never read a Chloe Neill book yet. :( BUT I WILL. Soon, hopefully. This one sounds intriguing, so maybe I'll start with this one. ^_^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I'm really excited to read this one too. I've read a few books in the author's series and have really enjoyed them. I hope this will be as awesome.
    Wonderful pick, ladies! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I really want to read this one too!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I've not come across this book before, but it sounds great ladies! And I'm also a fan of the pretty cover too! Thanks for putting this one on my radar!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. This doesn't sound like something I would normally read, but I hope you enjoy it.
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. New to me but sounds like it has promise. Hope you get a chance to read it soon.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...