1. sij 2013.

Tanja's Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013

Happy New Year!! 
I wish you all the best and I hope you'll read some amazing books this year!!


In 2013 I'll continue with Top Ten Tuesday. As you already know it's a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. For the first TTT this year our task was to pick ten books that we resolve to read in 2013. So here are mine:





As you can see all the books (except The Sea of Tranquility) have been published. I did that on purpose cause if I included the to-be-published books this list would be too long. 

As always I'd love to see your picks, so link them up. 

Until the next time, 

Broj komentara: 14:

  1. YAY! The Sea of Tranquility! You are going to love that book. I just know it. And pretty much every other book on your list. Stolen was so good.

    You already saw my picks but I'll link them anyway.
    HERE is my Top Ten Tuesday.
    Zemira @ YA Fanatic

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I know girl :) I'll have to read it soon ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I've read Stolen and Piper's Son both are really good. Stolen is a bit messed up though. Slated looks really good. I recently added that to my TBR list.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Yeah I have all of them so it's high-time to read them :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Good list, I want to read Grave Mercy as well.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I really hope you love Stolen - it's an amazing story!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Oh so many great reads on this list!! I too have and want to read Stolen soon. I loved Finnikin, Grave Mercy, The Piper's Son and The Sea of Tranquility. Good luck with your goal, Tanja. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I will read all of them :) Thanks! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I haven't read any of these, too, hopefully this year, but great list of books, I hope you'll love them all :)

    Happy New Year!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Stolen and Between Shades of Gray are on my list too, but you HAVE to read Finnikin, The Piper's Son, Shadow and Bone, and The Sea of Tranquility ASAP! I just LOVED those! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Great choice! I must read half of your list too. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I want to read The Time Traveler's Wife, too! Excellent list!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Stolen, Slated, Grave Mercy, and Shadow & Bone... YES! On the fence about Between Shades of Grey & I need to start reading Melina Marchetta this year. Great list!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...