16. pro 2012.

Quote of the Week - Wonder by R.J. Palacio


Hey! Just a little warning - you'll hear me talk about this book a lot! Really, just so you know. My review will be up sometime soon. Until then I'll share some quotes. This wonderful book is called Wonder and it's written by R.J. Palacio. I highly recommend you this book. Here are some quotes

I think there should be a rule that everyone in the world should get a standing ovation at least once in their lives.

Courage. Kindness. Friendship. Character. These are the qualities that define us as human beings, and propel us, on occasion, to greatness.

Now that I look back, I don't know why I was so stressed about it all this time. Funny how sometimes you worry a lot about something and it turns out to be nothing.

These are only few...If I could I'd quote you the whole book. While reading pay attention on Mr. Browne's  precepts.

And one last thing...this is not a quote from this book but from the one very dear to my heart. This quote stayed in my heard after all these years. I'm adding it here cause you'll find it in a book.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.


Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 10:

  1. Oh these quotes are so beautiful! I know I'd be crying if I read this story. Enjoy Tanja and thanks for sharing! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Tanja these quotes are so adorable, thank you for sharing them with us, I've read so many heartbreaking reviews for this one and that's why I haven't picked it up yet, but I look forward to reading your review! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Omg, such beautiful quotes! I must admit I've seen this book around, but it never really sparked my interest..well, until now that is. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. You must read it. Yes it'll break your heart but still wonderful book. My review will be up next week I think. :) Thanks girls ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. wow this seems like an amazing book! From how much your obsessing, to how much amazing the quotes are! Thanks for sharing!
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Yes it really is! :) I hope you'll get a chance to read it soon :) You're welcome :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I am soooo excited to read this after you told me about it! And those quotes are just WOW! So touching and they give you so much insight...very beautiful...I can't wait to get my hands on this! Thanks for sharing Tanja! :D

    ~ Maida <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Yes you must read it :) I hope you'll get a chance to read it soon cause it's really amazing :) Thanks Maida :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Really lovely quotes! The last one is from Le Petit Prince, right? I have it written on almost all scraps of paper, but I write the French one! ♥
    "Courage. Kindness. Friendship. Character. These are the qualities that define us as human beings, and propel us, on occasion, to greatness." Ah, this is truly great!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Yes it's from the Little Prince! I love that book :) Well I don't speak French so :D I hope you'll get to read the book soon. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...