5. stu 2012.

Fire (Akasha #3) by Terra Harmony


Buy the book at 

Author's 

Book summary: 


Elemental magic is a weapon of power, on both sides of the war.


The Seven has another leader, Kaitlyn is a new mother, and everyone is busy building their armies. During one battle, the secret to Akasha is discovered, and the race to master it is on. With all eyes on the prize, what matters most gets left behind. It is up to Kaitlyn to preserve the planet in the wake of the pure destructive power of Akasha, and the humans who wield it.


     Before I tell you anything about this book in particular here is a little notice. The first book in this series Water is free pretty much everywhere. So get your copy over at Smashwords or Amazon or some other site. You can find more info on Terra's website.

     Now a lot of people asked me about this series cause they mostly like the covers. I do love them too, but in case you wanna know more about first two books you can always check my reviews of Water and Air or other reviews on the GoodReads.

     So about this book. Fire continues where Air ended. We're in the middle of fight between the two strong forces and their power could do anything. In the middle of that is Kaitlyn, only thing is she is not only Gaia anymore not she is soon-to-be mother as well. She does something, you can say selfish, but truth to be told she is the only one who knows how it is to be in the middle of everything. Two sworn enemies are blind during the battle so they don't pay attention on her. Soon after they realize what happened they must find a way to fix everything. Only problem is that they don't trust each other but also cannot let their enemy from the sight. As always in the battle between until death there can only be one winner, but problem is what else they must destroy to end all this.

     I've said it before I really do like this series. Water was something new for me and all this story about elements was really amazing to me. Air continued that way and Fire did too, only problem is that Fire maybe was few pages too long. At some parts Kaitlyn was beginning to over-thing everything. I do understand that but it started to be boring. But everything else in this book was really good. I cannot wait to read the next book in this series.


Until the next time,

4 komentara:

  1. I have the first book in this series and really want to read it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. You should. I cannot wait to see what you think of it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I actually haven't heard of this series, but it sounds interesting. I'll have to look into it. Glad you enjoyed it though! Great review! :D

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I hope you'll get to it when you find some time. :) Thanks :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...