22. lis 2012.

Hidden by Sophie Jordan



Buy book at

Author's 

Book summary: 


Jacinda was supposed to bond with Cassian, the "prince" of their pride. But she resisted long before she fell in love with Will—a human and, worse, a hunter. When she ran away with Will, it ended in disaster, with Cassian's sister, Miram, captured. Weighed down by guilt, Jacinda knows she must rescue her to set things right. Yet to do so she will have to venture deep into the heart of enemy territory.

The only way Jacinda can reach Miram is by posing as a prisoner herself, though once she assumes that disguise, things quickly spiral out of her control. As she learns more about her captors, she realizes that even if Will and Cassian can carry out their part of the plan, there's no guarantee they'll all make it out alive. But what Jacinda never could have foreseen is that escaping would be only the beginning...


      One of the hardest things to do is to say goodbye to a book series. Sounds lame, especially when I complain so much about every book being turned into series but what can I do. The same feeling I had with this book.

       Firelight was one of those books that blew my mind. It was so good and interesting that I was so happy when the author decided to make this series. After all that waiting (some things never change is our bookish world) finally I got Vanish and then well it was totally different story. After reading it I wondered why was this turned into the series. I was so disappointed and that left me with this book. Hidden was somewhere in between. I must admit all that story about drakis was something that got me really hard from the first book. That's maybe the reason why I love this series so much. I loved all of it and really wanted for this series to have a decent end. I got that.

        Hidden continues after Miram has been caught and Jacinda together with Cassian and Will created a plan to free her. They create a plan where Jacinda will be turned in and after that Cassian will be able to find her and Miram as well. But as always not everything goes by the plan so they must find a way to get out of the trouble. Not only that but also when they finally get out the question is how would the tribe react when they see them. Besides all that Jacinda still has to decide what she really wants. She wants to find the truth about her father but also that means losing Will. She cannot have both.

      I'm happy that this series has got an ending like this cause the story deserve it. This book was short and nice read. Maybe if draki weren't an old news I would give it five stars. This way I'll give it four stars and a nice goodbye!
*NOTE: I do not own this gif. I've found it at Tumblr.


Until the next time,


Broj komentara: 6:

  1. Aww I hate saying goodbye to my favourite series too. I'm glad you thought this had a nice conclusion. I still need to read book 2!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Yeah you know that sad feeling you have! :) Well I hope you'll enjoy :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I have yet to read this series, but it has been on my TBR for a while now. I am very curious to see how it turns out. PLus, I really like the cover for this. LOL ;p Totally random...but yeah... ;p Thanks for the awesome review, Tanja! I'm glad you enjoyed this! Now, I can't wait to read it!

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I hope you'll get the chance to read it soon! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I completely agree with you! It's so hard to say goodbye to a series you absolutely adore. Great review!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thank you! :) Yes it's always hard! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...