2. srp 2012.

Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout



Expected publication: August 14th 2012 by Entangled Teen


Book summary: 


Being connected to Daemon Black sucks…
Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarre connection. I’ve sworn him off even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But against all common sense, I’m falling for him. Hard.
Our relationship issues aren’t out biggest problem…
The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we’re linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And when a new boy shows up a school with a secret of his own, things get complicated fast. I need to choose between my own instincts and Daemon’s.
But then everything changes…
I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?
No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies.




I'm seriously going to start to worship every-singe-word this women writes. No kidding! After Covenant I though that there is no why that this series will be better. But go figure! I love both series in a different way.

First thing that I've noticed and liked was that the story continues where Obsidian stopped. That means, my friends, you have to read first book, no jumping around. I easily entered in the story and as always let myself go, never regretting it. Katy had to continue dealing with Daemon and their connection. Trying to figure out what he wants and his real intentions. Other people come in their lives and they have to deal with it. They have to figure out who is there to really help them and who is there to make their lives even more complicated. Discovering new things that will change her life and her views she changes and she can feel it.

I won't even start talking about feelings. I couldn't do anything but to enjoy in characters, seeing them in my mind and trying to relate to them. When I say characters I don't mean only Katy and Daemon (but of course you can't help yourself but to cheer for them and also drooling all over Daemon, but that's what he is) but also Dee, Andrew and others. This book is not all about Daemon and that's what makes it even more amazing (but hell you'll drool a lot! *wink* ). 

No need for ratings, but I like putting these stars around.




Until the next time, 


**NOTE: I want to thank my GoodReads friend for borrowing me her arc. Thank you, really thank you. 

2 komentara:

  1. She is on my auto read too!
    I loved both series in different ways as well, but loved them all the same.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I'm happy to hear that! Soon we'll have few more of her books! I can't wait! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...